FFXIV Shadowbringers and Akira!

So, the early access for FFXIV Shadowbringers started today! Every time I think I'm out... they pull me back in!

Haha, kidding aside, I haven't played an mmo seriously for some time, and don't plan to on this one, but the FFXIV storyline is so good, and the game's art direction is so beautiful, and the music is just mind blowing... ugh. I'll at least play until I reach the barrier of "to continue playing you have to invest several hours a day on raids".

But seriously, made a Viera Gunbreaker and fooled around a bit. Not a lot of time to do anything today, heading downtown to have drinks with friends and watch Akira at the Tampa Theater. But I'm excited to spend some time playing, likely on Sunday. <3

Here's a quick gif of some of the Gunbreaker animations by me on a stupid striking dummy outside of Ul'dah. I slowed down the animations so you can really tell all the detail that goes into it. The effects!!!



😍😍😍😍



See you later this weekend folks!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *